Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jake turns 9


A big event at your house Jake has turned 9. Actually it was a pretty easy one this year. Jake didn't want to do much and he really didn't want much. He had 3 friends over to spend the night, he wanted to make pizzas and have rootbeer floats. The boys all had sports the next day so the last one left at 7:45 am. I took him shopping on Saturday and pretended that I was PAPA cause thats what my Dad would do with them for their birthday. Sunday was his real birthday. We went to church and then the Balogs, Derricks and Helsoms came over to help us celebrate. We had stuffed shells cause that is Jakes favorite. All he really wanted was Webkinz and puzzles so that is what he got. I think he now has 6 Webkins. He carries them all with him.

1 comment:

caseyann said...

I can't believe Jake is nine!!! It wasn't too long ago when we were carpooling are kiddos to preschool. Anyway looks like he had a fun day.