Friday, June 6, 2008

Goodbye Preschool




It is hard to believe that my "baby" is done with preschool and moving on to kindergarten. He has truly enjoyed his preschool. Before he started he really did not want to go. Thank goodness he was able to go with Jade. The two of them helped each other out. He grew a lot this year, and has become somewhat independent. His favorite thing about preschool was learning "the Frog Song" and building with blocks and I know he loved making new friends. He is a bit like his mom that way. At the picnic they brought in ponies, goats and bunnies. Preston's favorite was the bunnies, he kept going back over to hold him. The look on his face, was priceless.

3 comments:

Getting There said...

Oh my gosh, the look on Preston's face (pic holding the bunny) is TOO CUTE. You have a bunch of stuff on your blog I need to come back and read. I have been a "blog drop-out" lately. I'll be back . . . um, 5 is still pretty little, even if he isn't a "baby" anymore (a bone for you : ) Annette

caseyann said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten. WOW!! TIme has flown by. He is such a cutie!

museumeg said...

Hey, it's Megan Peterson. I found you on the Andrew Family blog. I miss you! We need to go to Cheesecake Factory and Christmas Tree Shops again!