Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunnyside Gardens is Sunny


Well today Preston had a fieldtrip to Sunnyside Gardens. Todays high was 78. So nice and sunny. I was wearing Capri Pants and sandals. I feel like I should be in Arizona, except that it is so beautiful here. We went with his preschool but more importantly with his best friend Jade. She lives next door and Preston is very protective and possesive of her.


Anyways the fieldtrip was a lot of fun. It was the cutest pumpkin patch. We want on a hayride that went into the woods, and the woods were all decorated.
There were at least 40 different cutouts the kids could stick their heads in to take pictures, and Preston loves the camera. There was also a corn maze, and a big giant haystack for the kids to play on. There was a train ride and they got to pick a pumpkin. They were able to go into a butterfly place, i cant remember what they called it, but Butterflies live in their year round. It was cool to see them flying all over the place. Preston was exhausted and he fell asleep on his way home. It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

caseyann said...

Sounds like Preston had a lot of fun! I wish i was there. I would love this season so much. What a cool field trip. I'm bummed that i can't make it to Jace's or Carter's field trip this week. Other moms beat me on siging up. :)

Anonymous said...

See....this is why you live in New York! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. Looks like you had a good time.