Tuesday, October 16, 2007

West meets East in NYC




Well Casey and I went to NYC. There was a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. We walked and walked, we figure about 15 miles. We saw the Statue of Liberty, The World Trade Center, A really cool church next to the WTC...lots of WTC memorials. We walked and shopped through China Town and Little Italy, we ran from the Pizza guy. We hung out in Time Square, ate and saw the Naked Cowboy. We took the escalator all the way to the top of Macy's and then the subway to Central Park. We saw St. Patricks Cathedral. We shook Al Rocker's hand, and although we didn't make our Today Show debut it wasn't from a lack of trying.




All and all it was a great time 2-Old Friends in the Big Apple!

2 comments:

caseyann said...

Yeah!!! you have a blog!! i used this template before. cute. love all your pics! I had sooo much fun in nyc with you. I'm glad we were able to do our trip!

A mom and her boys! said...

Of course we had so much fun....How could we not. I am glad you had me do this...it took me long enough. Really this is the first chance I have had.