Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arrrrrrrrr Matey Hayden



Well we finally had Hayden's birthday party. I say finally because he was so excited, and now it is over. We did a pirate theme, no particular reason except I found this really cute kit where you could paint your own pirate ships and well that is how it started. We played pin the patch on the pirate, musical islands, we went on a treasure hunt and played pirate pop...we tied balloons to the kids ankles and they chased each other around. They all got sweaty Hot and the next thing I knew they had taken off their shirts. Hayden had a lot of fun...and is looking forward to turning 8 when he can be baptized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. You are a good mom. I can't handle having that many little boys on my own! I look up to you and want to be like you when I grow up! :-) Miss you!

caseyann said...

Can't believe Hayden is seven already!! that's crazy!! Carter had a pirate party when he turned four and it was one of our favorite parties ever. glad he had a great bday!