Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Preston preparing for his Mission already

I have to post this really cute story for all of my LDS friends. Last weekend our friends invited us to their church (Lutheran) for a kids Easter Activity, so I took the boys. I thought it was going to be a big Easter Egg Hunt and stuff like that, but it was more like what we would do at church. They had a lot of little classes and activities that talked about Jesus Christ. In one class the teacher was telling the story of Jesus being buried in the tomb and when she was done she asked how do we know that what I am telling you is true. And Preston yells out I know you read it in The Book of Mormon. Well the teacher pretended she didn't hear him and held up the Bible. Well the boys had a good time and when I asked them if they noticed any differences about their church and ours Hayden says, "Yes, they have carpet in their gym."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this story! It is so cute....Jared liked it too. I can't wait to see you!