Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Well I don't ever think I have been as excited about a movie coming out. When Geoff first gave me this book about vampires to read I thought he was nuts, but I read it and couldn't stop. My eyes would be closing but I wanted just "one more page." And then I heard it would be made into a movie!

My friend in Arizona got her tickets to the midnight show almost a month ago and up until last week I didn't think we would have one here in Upstate New York, so I was settling for the next best thing. Friday night, after Chandler got home from school, but then luck would have it I found it. I bought tickets on Wed. which proved to be a good thing. It was playing in 3 theatres each holding almost 300 seats. We got there at 10:30 pm and still had to sit in the last row of the bottom seats.

We ate a lot of popcorn, candy and diet coke after our Burger King to keep up our strength. The movie began, at first I was a bit nervous I wanted it to do well, I instantly loved the Bella character but a few others took me awhile. I still have a bit of an issue with Dr. Cullen and Rosalie. But all in all I enjoyed the movie. The books were better.

Sorry Camille, you were buying popcorn when I took out my camera and then I forgot! But I am glad you could come.

Chandler and I are both very tired this morning, he still has to go to school, for me I am going back to bed until Preston gets home from Kindergarten!

4 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Wendy goes tonight to see Twilight! she is so excited. I think I'll wait for a while. not in a hurry. I wish I had a good friend to go with you like you. Move back... only to Nevada. lol

museumeg said...

Oh how fun! I'm jealous.

caseyann said...

Okay so I loved the movie! Of course it wasn't as great as the book because they can't shove everything into two hours. I want to see it again. I only got four hours of sleep then wasn't able to go to bed until 10p friday night. Glad i went at midnight!

Anonymous said...

I'm going tonight. I'll let you know what I think tomorrow. I'm glad you had fun!