Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving




What a wonderful time of year that snuck up on me so fast this year! This is our third one away from Arizona. Wow, it doesn't seem like time can go so fast, but it really does. It makes you think about a lot and how important every minute is and what you do with it.


This Thanksgiving I am thankful for friends who took our family into their home and fed us and entertained us. I am thankful for my family, for my husband who works hard so that I can be home with our kids, for the kids and their smiles, hugs and kisses, who make each day worth getting up for! I am thankful for my knowledge of things greater than this earth.


For my final thought I am thankful to each and everyone who has touched my life. You know who you are...Happy Thanksgiving and an even better Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Your family is so cute! I'm so glad you have a couple of good friends there that know how special you guys are cuz we sure know here. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Oh, Tiffani I have to tell you that I did not like Twilight! I don't know why and I know it will offend all you vampire lovers out there but to be honest... (since you and I always analyze american idol I feel I can be honest and not get in trouble) I thought twilight was cheesy, low budget and just plain dumb. So, do you have a rebut?

...Okay everyone... go ahead .. start throwing the tomatoes. tee hee