Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How is my baby 6 already!


How time flies, I can't believe that my youngest is already six. I am the luckiest Mom to have such wonderful boys. Preston being the youngest has been a different experience. We have had the opportunity to spend more one on one time together and how great that has been. Although being the last has it's drawbacks too!

We started the morning off with doughnuts and chocolate milk. Then off to school.

Half Day Kindergarten allowed me to take him to lunch with MaryJane and Jade at one of Preston's favorite places Moe's.

Then the whole family went to Friendlys for Dinner and IceCream. He couldn't wait for them to sing Happy Birthday to him. When he got his icecream he didn't want a Sundae only a single scoop. Me I went for the works! Yummy!

I had his birthday party the following day. It was a backwards party theme. When the kids arrived we had them turn their shirts around. We decoated them in streamers. We started out opening presents and then headed off to cake and ice cream where we sang Birthday Happy to you! Then instead of breaking a Pinata we made our own. Then outside for Goose, Goose Duck and backwards relays. We finished with Pizza. The kids had fun. Chandler was a huge help he ran most of the games for me and Jake kept the crowd under control.

1 comment:

museumeg said...

What a great birthday! How cool that he likes Moe's. I love that place! I love the idea of a backwards party. I've never heard of that before. How clever!