Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hiking




The boys and I found a cool little place with easy hiking trails last summer. We went there a few times last year and had a blast this day we went. Chandler was the photographer. We ran through paths, pretended we were airplanes, we danced and we sang, we balanced on broken tree limbs and even hugged a few. My favorite picture is of the three youngest walking towrds the light...no really is was a street, but let's pretend! Unfortunately the weather has been wet and we have had a lot of other appointments so the trails will have to wait until we return from Arizona!

3 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

I knew you were a tree hugger! Now I have proof!

I wish I were in Arizona to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

that is a cool picture.

caseyann said...

I was going to tell you that you are such a tree hugger but diana beat me to it. Beautiful pictures. I love seeing you smile! It's a good thing!