Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Christmas with the Mellons






It was another good Christmas for the Mellons.....our first White Christmas. We were exhausted by Christmas and we had to wake the boys up at 7:00am. But once they were up we couldn't get them down. I think they enjoyed the entire day. We built Lincoln Log houses (yes the ones that Preston was smelling) we built Lego's and more Lego's, played music...of course Rock Band, we danced around remote control cars and jumped out of the way of Heelys. I am looking forward to my relaxing day at the Spa. Note....this tree is not ours, but it is the only picture of Geoff and I that is decent.....let's hope the next time you see a full view picture of me I am 20 lbs lighter.

1 comment:

caseyann said...

I think you and Geoff look great!