Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And Pink WINS it....

Okay so it was amazing and as my friends and I sat around eating pizza, and Boston cream pie we were so excited. The whole show was great....can't believe Bernie beat Mark by 1 pound. Way to go I mean Mark won every other competition, or so it seems.

And Ali, well she looked simple amazing. I must admit I was nervous when I found out that America picked Roger, I mean he looked great, and then when I saw his percentage......but the girl did it....not only did she win, but she had the greatest percentage of weight loss out of everyone. I love this show.....maybe this time I will be motivated.

GO PINK!!!!! I am so excited. I love it.

3 comments:

Getting There said...

Hey, Tiffani, I have never watched Biggest Loser so I am a bit lost--are you really trying to get on and do you have to lose weight or gain weight to get on--see, I told you I was lost--
I really should check American Idol out. Haven't done that for ages.
I am glad to hear you like the flowers on the quilt. Julie made the flowers but did not know where to put them. (She was thinking they would go SOMEWHERE on HER border). I didn't like how it looked to put all of them on her border, and when I played around I liked them on your border. And now I am actually thinking I want to put more flowers on Julie's border, but a different type of flower--haven't figured that out yet. I like keeping in touch this way : ) Annette

Anonymous said...

Yeah Pink! Ali is AWESOME!!!!! Jared thinks its funny that I watch Biggest Loser and say "This is so motivating" and "I'm learning so much!" while I eat a chili cheese dog and watch, oh and I had two popsicles....but they were fresh fruit popsicles so that is actually health food right?

caseyann said...

BYE BYE OZZY!!!! Tonight was a good survivor. Great!