Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OHHHHH Gross



Well we have a lot to say about Chandler lately. He has had a cavity for over a year now, the dentist keeps watching it because it is a baby tooth. About a month ago that tooth cracked and for the last few days he has been complaining about it. I took him to the Dentist yesterday and they pulled the tooth. It was gross. They showed me the hole it left....way Gross. I already knew the tooth looked bad because I had looked in his mouth and that is why I knew I had to take him to the Dentist. I decided this is a great way to show children why they should brush their teeth. The good news is the rest of Chandler's teeth are great.


Oh so we pull the tooth and as soon as it is out I remember that Chandler's school play is that night and he has speaking lines and a few song solos. We gave him ibuprofen and he did great. This morning he woke up with his head hurting and a big red bump, a tick burrowing into his head. GROSS again.

No comments: