Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School





Well that time is finally here...back to school. I must admit I really miss the Arizona schedule. The boys were all ready to go back to school themselves. This year Chandler is moving on to Middle School. I can't believe that I am old enough, and that time has flown that I have a child that age. He was a bit nervous but loved the first day of school. He has a lot of his friends on his team so that is a plus. We hope that he can stay organized this year. Jake is in 4th grade this year, he has the same teacher that Chandler had so I know what to expect. He is also excited to be back in school. Hayden is in 2nd grade and has Mr. Parker the first male teacher that we have had. He thinks it is funny because one of his closest friend is named Parker. Preston will start on Monday, he did get to go to Kindergarten Orientation where he met his teacher. She was suprised to see that he can write and color equally as well with both hands. It depends on what side of the paper he is working on. When he wrote his name he wrote the PRE with his left hand and then changed the pen to his right hand and finished the STON! We will see how he does the first day of school, after an hour he wanted to go home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My oldest started second grade too!