Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More on the Stairs



Well I know this isn't the most exciting thing to read on my blog, but since this is a mini diary for me and these stairs are taking up most of my life...that is what you will get.


Although I might add that I am having a very difficult time finding jeans that will fit me now. A big problem...it is starting to get cold and I donated all my clothes from last year, cause of course they don't fit and I don't ever want to fit into them again.


Well back on the real reason I am blogging. We are now on a new phase of the stairs, all of the trim is painted white, and the banister is sanded, and we are finally rid of the green walls that I have very much disliked for the past 2 and some years. YEAH! Now Geoff is a bit tired of his time off spending on this project, and their is so much more to be done. Home Depot is not done with us yet! Stay tuned for the final reveal, or maybe something else exciting will happen first. One never knows!

1 comment:

caseyann said...

I love wood stairs. Sounds like a lot of work but looks like it will be worth it. They are looking really good. love the pic of Geoff and Preston in h.d.