Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monster Mash




Another Halloween approaches and you would almost think this is the holidays of all holidays, so many parties and events. Although I truly enjoy dressing up my kids, and walking through the crunching fall leaves as we collect candy, in some ways this Holiday has become too much. But despite that fact, we had a great time at the Monster Mash this year, unlike last year when the kids were asking when we could leave and we opted for Burger King. I was hesitant to go, but with much begging and pleading from 3 boys who deserved to go I agreed. A last minute costume for Jake, and Chandler offered to go and help run booths and so he too a last minute creation (death by asthma)! Preston danced up a storm, Jake socialized like he was living the last minutes of his life, Hayden who was hard to spot with all the other Storm Troopers was up somewhere in the crowd below the state, and then Chandler who knows he is getting too old to hang around mom, although he doesn't mind, he just has better things to do! Home from the Monster Mash and out to Hish School Musical 3! I don't remember the boys being dancing and singing so well, but hey I am getting old! OH and if you want to see a cute 1.33 minute video of an amazing dance performance by the Hulk aka Preston check out my facebook videos!

No comments: