Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrrr....It is COLD outside!







This is our third winter away from the sunny, warm, desert! We have had more snow, colder temperatues so far than the first 2 winters combined and we are only half way through January! I have worn gloves to bed! I have found that sometimes the only way that I can warm-up is by a "HOT" bath. Notice I didn't say warm bath....that doesn't work for me! The kids have enjoyed the snow a bit, but even just a few rides down the hill is enough sometimes. Preston's chin was freezing, Hayden couldn't move his arms (I had to carry his sled) and Jake couldn't feel his legs so he plopped himself on our snow covered front lawn and layed there, Chandler was MIA, he is becoming a preteen and prefers his MP3 player. The last few days have been particulary cold and now event he snow has frozen and turned to ice. I hope all my family and friends in Arizona are enjoying there record highs as I survive my record lows. We will compare again when it is summer.

No comments: