Friday, January 16, 2009

Things Learned

I think we often take the begenning of a new year to reflect on the last! For me it is the Lessons Learned and what I can take from them! In no particular order:
  • Never judge a book by it's cover.
  • It's not what is on the outside that counts it is what is on the inside.
  • Family first!
  • True friends will stand by you through it all.
  • You don't always have to be right, just heard!
  • Go with your gut!
  • You may not initially understand but in time you will come to figure out.
  • Do what is right, even if it is not popular, you will be blessed.
  • It is okay to ask for help!
  • Things aren't always what they seem, make sure you really understand!
  • There is always someone out there who loves you!
  • Make sure you tell the people in your life how much you appreciate them!
  • Life is short, live it, learn by it and respect it!

Maybe I will come up with more later...thanks to my family and dear friends, I love you all very much!

2 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

That was great Tiffani! Yes, your true friends do stand with you to the end! We know who you are and what you are made out of. Don't ever forget that!

The Andrew Family said...

Well said!

I'm sad you're not my visiting teacher any more. And you're not in primary, we'll have to meet up at enrichment meetings!