Monday, February 16, 2009

Chandler




It is hard for me to believe that my first born is 12. I remember the day he was born, and it seems like yesterday. My little blue-eyed blonde baby boy in the ICU hooked up to IV's and oxygen, is now a preteen, hooked to his MP3 player and his laptop. He has always had an amazing personality, a fun loving, easy going, entertaining kid. When he was little he used to squish his face up and make silly faces, he loved to hold his bottle with his feet. He was a little charmer. He was fascinated with Godzilla's at age 2 and called them zilla's, at 3 he loved Blues Clues and wanted to be Steve, he also loved Mulan and wouldn't answer to his real name. I would ask, "Chandler, are you hungry?" and he would say, "I don't know, ask Mulan." He quickly moved to the Superhero era of Batman. Then he entered school and his passion for reading took off like the Space Shuttle to the moon. He has a book with him at all times. He is a people person and has many friends. He loves to write and he loves to sing. I am proud to have him as my son. Happy Birthday Chandler, I love YOU!

No comments: