Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter


The last holiday I spent in Arizona was Easter.....I felt that a lot this year. We did the usual, colored eggs the night before. The kids were very creative. We were all exhausted and went to bed early. The boys were excited to see what the Easter Bunny had left them and to hunt for eggs. They did a pretty good job, although I have found a few around the house lately! It was ham, spinach souffle, corn, mashed potatoes and rolls for dinner. I am thankful for what this Holiday represents and I am learning how to apply it in my everyday life.

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Love the picture with you and your boys! Cute dress!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

I love the picture. I'm glad that you are counting your blessings! You are such a great person! Don't forget who you are in the whole picture! Pun intended.