Saturday, April 25, 2009

Feels like AZ


Yesterday we were wearing sweatshirts, today we were sweating. According to the weatherman this morning our high would be the same as Phoenix, but Phoenix is a dry heat! What is up with the weather. Well today was a beautiful day, Chandler is on his first Scout campout, I am assuming all is well because I haven't heard from him. I am glad that I packed his zip-off pants. Jake is playing with Charlie, last time I checked with squirt guns. The two younger boys and I went to the park this afternoon and then they spent a lot of time with the hose today. They made our driveway into a lake and pretended to surf. I love them using their imagination and being outside. What a great day for them! It makes me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried calling the other day...but it was like 9:00pm your time. I keep forgetting about the time change.

I hope you are doing well!