Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dad lives my Week



Well it was good to have my dad here for a visit. I think that it was the longest that he has stayed. He got a week in my life. It was a bit crazy, let's see he got here late Friday night or maybe Saturday morning after his plane was delayed. It was a nice day Saturday and we just hung out around the house. On Sunday we went to church but had to leave early because Hayden couldn't breathe so I took him to Urgent Care and he had Bronchitis. On Monday we head out to do some errands and we sit down at Burger King and my cell phone rings. It is Chandler at school and he has just thrown up. So we scrap errands and go to school to get him. On Tuesday we clebrated Prestons birthday we took him to get a present at Toys R Us and then he wanted Moe's for lunch. Wedenesday we had Jade over before preschool and then dropped the kids off and went up to Saratoga for lunch. On Thursday I was signed up to help in Haydens classroom so Dad came with me. He helped me help the kids paint T-shirts. Then we went to lunch again at Paneras. The boys wanted to have Icecream Thursdays with Papa before he left and we took them to the park. On Friday morning he left.


It felt like a quick visit, but I think that is usually the case.

No comments: