Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preston posing....




A couple of really cute pictures of one spoiled little Mellon boy. When we lived in Arizona Papa would take the boys out shopping for their birthdays and to lunch, well since my Dad is here and Prestons birthday is in two weeks he got the "royal treatment." My dad wanted to pick up lunch and go to the park, when we asked him what he wanted to eat, we were expecting McDonald's and I was already preparing ways to convince him of either KFC Or Subway when he said he wanted MOE's, which if you haven't had it is like a Chipolte. So I was excited, and we followed his wishes. Geoff's birthday was the night before and so my Dad suggested we pick up cupcakes and sing to the two of them (I failed to do anything like that the night before, but Geoff and I did manage a nice dinner alone at PF Chang's, still prefer Pei Wei's). Well anyways thanks for taking time to read my chatter and look at some pictures I think are pretty cute.

3 comments:

david santos said...

Nice post, but very, very nice Baby`s.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! You sure have a crazy life! Hey....do you have the dates of when you are coming yet?

Miss you! Talk to you later!

spencer said...

Who's that long haired hippy posing with Preston? oh, that's Geoff. :D